Best Double Stroller For Newborn and Toddler 2015 Reviews:
Moms would be glad to know that their toddlers would now have chic styles and total comfort to roam around in – thanks to the best double stroller, the market has never had quirky products as this till date.
In most cases the double strollers that are out have offered the best for infant management, some parents have twins and some have single ones to manage.
While using the double strollers, even if you have a single child to manage, you could seat the child in the front panel while keeping the baby’s needs in the other one.
The best double stroller isn’t meant for double kids only, they are fine for single kids too – no difference to be made when having them around.
As parents, we would want to have the basic considerations for our little ones met, isn’t it, so why the compromise? Why cut corners, especially when the child’s basic safety and comfort is talked about?
Which one to choose?
The double strollers in the market would be best, but most think it as an expensive investment and not as a long-term investment. Remember, in the beginning months of the child’s life (twins or no twins), there would be a lot of needs to manage.
For example, when taking them out and should the children feel hungry and thirsty, you would want to have a storage option that houses everything.
Think of double rollers, and the plethora of benefits they bring – public wise they are the best setting to have, while your babies and you enjoy the sights and sounds on your walk and stroll.
Not most moms would want to use the strollers after the child reaches the age of 1 and more, good reasons they have. Hyperactive as toddlers are, and if you have twins, this can be time consuming as an affair to deal with.
Keeping up with them can be an ‘OMG help me experience’, so do yourself a favour and have a double stroller for company.
While you socialize and take the two little doting angels for their walks and strolls, the double roller would manage the time and help the kids absorb the best around, socialize too.
Best Double Stroller Video.
There isn’t a ‘best stroller’ as such, but the double roller sure is ONE OF THE BEST gifts to have hit the market. Now it all depends on your lifestyle.
Your needs and more, but the good news is that the range of choice is plenty to choose from – you would thus need a product that would be specific to your choice.
Here are a few tips to think of when you decide to buy a stroller!
* Know your needs and wants – What type of stroller do you want? Is it a side-by-side stroller, which is wide and hence can be tough to move around.
But, you could also think of the tandem stroller – twin facing and perfect for the two little ones to stare at each other and communicate while you take them out. The latter is linear in positioning, which grants the babies immense views of the surroundings to enjoy.
* Now look at the usage concept of the stroller – is it for long leisurely strolls? This means, the terrain can be undulating and unpredictable, especially at a new place – so strong wheels are needed for the abuse of the wheels to handle.
If you need strollers to take the babies for quick grocery trips, choose a foldable one, which can easily and fast load into the car.
* The third point to look at would be the features of the stroller – a tray at the bottom of the stroller is important to have, which would allow all baby items to be housed. From diapers to toys, towels to food, a drinking cup too, the baby would need it all while being out.
* Storage and storing – foldable strollers yes, but one that is easy to store and quick to use.
* How safe is the stroller, does it have a 3, a 4 or a 5 point harness for the child’s safety? What about the coverage? Is it sufficient to keep the child safe from the elements around or not?
UV rays of the sun can create havoc for the tender soft skin of the baby, hence the coverage should be with impenetrable fabric and thick that too.
graco ready to grow stroller review (whole video)
* If you have an older kid around, there are strollers that resemble skateboards too. the front of the strollers have a skateboard design where the older one can stand while the younger one takes a nice ride with you.
* Your budget, think about this. Double strollers are expensive and much more in cost than single ones. But the best double stroller isn’t a bomb to pay for, there are cheap but very reliable models to choose.
* We would certainly ask you to use due diligence on the variety of models out there, for example, the sit and stand baby strollers are a hit and a rage amongst moms, and must-haves for sure.
* They bring to the parent a lot of relief, and especially when carrying the kids to malls and stores for a quick purchase now and then.
Take a look at the points mentioned and sit with your spouse to decide, read reviews too and then make an informed purchase for the little ones needs.
Baby Trend Eclipse Sit ’n Stand (double)
Moms would be the happiest knowing that the Baby Trend Eclipse Sit ’n Stand stroller is now available in a new and a very improved version – twin seating, which means for moms with twins, the stroller can accommodate two.
The Baby Trend Eclipse Sit ’n Stand stroller is chic and trendy, stylish for the kids and one that has plenty of comfort for the infants – the baby seats aren’t sold together.
What we like most about the Baby Trend Eclipse Sit ’n Stand stroller is that it has kept in mind the safety and the security of the twins, when they would be seated
– all thanks to the 5 point harnesses, which ensures the same, along with loads of comfort too. Other benefits that doting moms would love about the stroller are;
- Two canopies – complete and sufficient enough to shelter and protect the little angels from pollution and the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- Child trays in-built, so when you are out on a stroll or a vacation with your doting twosome angels, feeding them wouldn’t be a chore. The
Baby Trend Eclipse Sit ’n Stand stroller has provisions to hold two cups, a seatback, a removable canopy – making it the best choice to bring home.
- A fixed seat- we cannot emphasize on this enough, which the Baby Trend Eclipse Sit ’n Stand stroller has, providing enough of security and comfort to the twins.
- Moreover, the Baby Trend Eclipse Sit ’n Stand stroller can handle around 40 pounds per seat. To learn more about the stroller.
Graco Duglider Classic Connect
Mothers and expectant mothers, this is good news for you; the Graco Duglider Classic Connect is an incredible or should we say the best friend you could have to handle your little ones. Going out now wouldn’t be a tough task, handling twins especially.
What we love about the Graco Duglider Classic Connect;
- Adjustable canopies for the baby’s protection and shelter – taking care of the baby’s needs and height especially while seating is done.
- It is a blessing to have the front seat which can accommodate up to 50 pounds of baby weight, and the rare seat that accommodates around 40 pounds as well.
- You would find trays and cup holders, a 3 point safety harness or a 5 point one, a storage compartment too with the Graco Duglider Classic Connect.
- The lockable swivel heels are meant to keep your child safe,
- You don’t have to use both hands to fold the Graco Duglider Classic Connect, it is a one hand-fold model
Sturdy and strong, durable and stylish too, the Graco Duglider Classic Connect is a dream for mothers with twins to own.
Contours LT Tandem
Says who that the Contours LT Tandem is bulky and heavy to trudge around, have you seen the new stroller model? Weighing at 33.9lbs, the amazing Contours LT Tandem can be folded even when it has two seats in it.
What we like about the Contours LT Tandem is;
- Reversible seats – the twins can have their opinions to talk about while you take them strolling.
- From reputed car brands to eminent car seats, the Contours LT Tandem would manage to accommodate them all – Combi, Cosco, Graco, Evenflo and Safety First, name it and the stroller manages them with ease
- Plenty of space in the Contours LT Tandem for leg rests,
- Chic canopy to keep the baby protected from the harmful UV rays of the sun
- Stadium-style seating – perfect wide-angle view for the little ones too
- A nap bard that rotates, no more frozen necks for the little ones
- The Contours LT Tandem can accommodate a baby up to 40 pounds
- Has a 5 point harness which can be adjusted
- Reclining seats
- Wheels that can handle the abuse of various terrains
All-Weather Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport
A chic and very stylish yet completely functional stroller for babies, the All-Weather Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport is a JMPA certified brand with plenty of features to praise – safety and comfort being the prime factors.
What we love about the All-Weather Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport is;
- The rollups for keeping the babies cool and happy
- A mesh surface for the air passage and circulation, doubles up as a head rest for the babies
- Reclining seats, the babies would love them for the comfort they give
- A 3 point harness to keep the babies strapped safe
- Quick release buckles for strapping and immediate release
- Individual canopies to help the child stay protected from the harmful pollution and the UV rays of the sun
- Cup holders, should the babies fancy a drink
- A cargo bay to store baby needs and supplies
- Swift swivel wheels with the All-Weather Jeep Wrangler Twin Sport helps with easy transportation
- Manages babies up to 35 pounds
Britax B-Agile (double)
Mothers have always complained about the strollers for their twins being too cumbersome and heavy to manage. But, this holiday season it seems Santa has heard their pleas – the Britax B-Agile (double) is the answer.
Lightweight, easy to care and maintain, the double model now is a quick-fold design that works magic when dealing with twins on a stroll.
What we like about the Britax B-Agile (double) is;
- Adjustable handles
- The click-and-go system
- The infant seats for comfort by Britax
- Petite built which doesn’t make it a challenge going through doorways
- Underseat baskets for storage of baby supplies
- Safety seat pockets
- An auto chassis
- 5 point harness
- Head pads for rest
- The Britax B-Agile (double) can handle babies up to 50 pounds in weight.
Contours Optima Tandem
There are reasons why mothers across the nation are swooning over the Contours Optima Tandem, a stroller that is lightweight – 36.5lbs.
- Highly durable
- Aluminum frames which makes it lightweight
- Double seating – perfect for twins
- Swivel wheels to adapt with any terrain
- Reversible seats for kids to enjoy
- Chic canopies that can be adjusted
- Parent cup holders
- Leg rests for room space that can be adjusted
- Baby storage compartments for baby needs and supplies
- Can accommodate babies up to 40lbs
- 5 point harness for safety and security of the babies
- Comfort and safety assured
- Easy to transport
- Easy to fold