Today’s parents enjoy taking daily walks with their infants and, to a larger degree, traveling with their kids even if they are few months old.
Carrying your baby can be a little bit tiring and can cause a big ache in your back if you’re not careful. Baby strollers are to the rescue with regards to this concern of most parents.
You can give your baby a comfortable stroller ride while walking down the street instead of the burden of carrying them.
There are a lot of baby strollers with different brands, types and qualities. It can be tough to look for the right baby stroller, especially if you’re a first time parent.
Most parents are now relying online for product reviews before buying them in the store, or most probably online. (It is cheaper to buy stuffs online)
They would tend to look for customer review sites and assess which one is the best. This includes the right price and the quality.
Contours Double Stroller is one of the top quality brands, providing the best baby strollers that parents would wish to have.
While you are having a hard time contemplating which is the best Contours Double Stroller for your kiddo, then worry no more.
You are on the right website which will give you the easiest decision in searching for your baby’s happy ride. We do not recommend products that will waste your time, money or effort.
It is our responsibility to provide factual reviews with an unbiased statement. We give you assurance that reading our website will help you make the right choice. You will certainly end up with a smiling face after purchasing your best choice baby trend stroller.
Top choice baby stroller is your one-stop site in purchasing the best baby stroller for your child.
As parents, it is important to give your baby the best ride and choosing the best baby stroller will surely make your baby experience the joy and comfort he/she deserves.
One of the best baby trend strollers that your kids will surely enjoy is kolcraft contours double stroller. If you are looking for a top quality double jogging stroller, don’t expect that you can look for a cheap price.
However, if you are looking for a quality, but reasonably priced stroller, then kolcraft contours double stroller is your best choice. Why this stroller is different from any other?
We have collected reviews and feedback from customers about how happy they are when they bought the stroller. However, despite the many positive comments, there were a few who were unsatisfied with the purchase. Here are some of the pros and cons that we collected from our customer reviews.
Most parents probably feel the pain in their pocket when purchasing a single stroller for their baby, especially when they already have two kids.
kolcraft contours double stroller is designed not only to save money from buying this product but it would be fun if your baby has a companion for a ride, isn’t it?
Another great product from Baby Trend is Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller, Elixer which has a great and unique feature.
Your younger child can ride at the front and the elder can sit or stand at the back. Here are the reviews we summarized from customer feedback.
- 1 4 Benefits of the Contours Double Stroller
- 2 Let’s examine several of the benefits of a high-quality Contours double stroller:
- 2.1 Push Two Children Easily and Efficiently
- 2.2 Infant Car Seat Adapter
- 2.3 Lightweight
- 2.4 Multiple Seating Options
- 2.5 Sashas Rain and Wind Cover for Kolcraft Contours Options Optima Tandem Stroller
- 2.6 Kolcraft Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller with Stroller Snack Tray Review
- 2.7 Product Description:
- 2.8 Specifications:
- 3 Kolcraft Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller with Stroller
- 4 Contours Optima Aluminum Tandem Stroller Review
- 5 to Buy Optima Aluminum Tandem Stroller
4 Benefits of the Contours Double Stroller
If you’re a parent of more than one child, running errands or taking a trip to the playground can be complicated. A double stroller makes the process much simpler, allowing you to push your children with ease, keep them safe and secure, and get essential exercise – all at the same time. And do you know the best and affordable double stroller?
Of course your guess is as good as mine. Kolcraft Contours Double Stroller has stand the test of time, and it has a lot of positive reviews from consumers who have bought it.
Let’s examine several of the benefits of a high-quality Contours double stroller:
Push Two Children Easily and Efficiently
Gone are the days of pushing one child in the stroller and carrying another, or dealing with a whiny child whose legs have become tired while running errands.
With the Contours Double Stroller, simply pop both baby and toddler in comfortable seats and go about your day. I explain why you need a contour double stroller above.
Infant Car Seat Adapter
Moving your infant from the car seat to the stroller can be difficult and frustrating, especially if they’ve fallen asleep. By the time you get the child unbuckled and into the stroller, they’re awake, and most likely, unhappy and wailing.
On the other hand, if you have a double stroller with an infant car seat adapter, you can simply remove your infant car seat base and pop it neatly into the stroller base, eliminating this problem entirely.
When you’re already carrying a diaper bag, managing two children, and fighting with car seats, the last thing you want is to have to lug around a heavy stroller, as well.
The Contours Double Stroller weighs in at 33 pounds, even with both seats attached, making it one of the lightest weight double strollers available on the market today. The light weight of the stroller makes it easier to push, as well, even when you’ve added two children.
Multiple Seating Options
The stroller offers numerous seating options so that your children stay safe and secure, including adjustable straps and a five-point harness system.
When you need safety and stability that you can trust, rely on this double stroller to keep your children exactly where you need them to be.
No one wants to chase an errant child through the grocery store. Ensure that you are appropriately prepared with the multiple seating options this unique stroller provides.
When you’re ready to make the switch to a double stroller, consider the high-quality options manufactured by Contour.
These strollers are easy to assemble and use, light enough to take almost anywhere, and designed to stand the test of time. Make your day more simple and get one of these beautiful stroller. But before that, allow me to review the top contour double stroller you can purchase.
Sashas Rain and Wind Cover for Kolcraft Contours Options Optima Tandem Stroller
Are you feeling dicey about buying this great all weather cover for Kolcraft Contours Stroller? Don’t be, as this will be the best investment you will ever make it terms of your babies’ protection from every natural element.
I ordered from Amazon, and they shipped it quite fast I had to go grocery shopping the next day, but it was raining. I just could not leave my kids alone at home as my hubby was out for work, and that is when I thought let’s put this cover to test.
I placed the cover over the Kolcraft Contours Options Optima Tandem Stroller and wore a raincoat myself. Here is my experience from the ride.
At first thought, I feared that my kids might feel suffocated, but I was wrong to make an early judgment calls. The cover has holes along the sides that help in air-circulation, and not even a single drop reached my kids.
Perfect as I would call it! My two year old daughter was fast asleep throughout the journey, although her twin brother enjoyed a short ride in the rain as he was up all along.
* It’s lightweight at 1.2 pounds
* Have big dimensions of 11.9x10x1.1 inches
* Ventilation is safe for breathing and DOES NOT cause suffocation
* Transparent – helping me keep an eye on the kids!
* It would make a perfect and reasonable gift for baby showers
Experiences Gathered from Daily Use:
Every Sunday my hubby and I take our kids out for a walk and there hadn’t been a day when I did not get a positive comment from passersby’s.
The only negative aspect is that, if the sun guard on the front seat is not up then the cover falls on my baby. I guess we have to make little compromises for the good things in life, and this is one compromise I am willing to make forever.
Personally I would love it more if the material were a bit easier to fold and adjust, but maybe that would kill the purpose of sun, rain and even snow protection for that matter.
The makers have done a great job with this handy product. I have been using it for five months now, and I have tested it in all weather conditions.
I am a working-mom, and sometimes my profession calls for small errands where I need to take my babies along. As long as they are safe under the protection of this cover, I am not worried.
Is it Worth Recommending?
The material is easy to clean and wash, but the only problem I keep facing is folding the cover back when it is not in use. I can never bring it down to the same size it was, when I had first received this shipment.
That is not a major design flaw, and I would recommend this to all owners of Kolcraft Contours Stroller with Double Seats. Thank me when you get it!
Kolcraft Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller with Stroller Snack Tray Review
Are you a parent to two infants and want to take them both out on a stroll without having to push two strollers side by side?
Are you looking for a multipurpose stroller with a snack tray to carry food around with the kids, without having to use both hands? Are you on a tight budget? If your answer to the above questions is YES, then you have come to the right place!
Kolcraft Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller with Stroller Snack Tray is the perfect stroller for all your requirements.
This stroller is suitable for parents with two toddlers/infants, as you can push this lightweight stroller by using one hand. You can finally relish a product that is pure value for money.
- It’s a pushbike stroller
- This double seated stroller can turn into a single seated stroller with lots of optional storage space – useful while shopping in Wal-Mart
- Seven Adjustable Positions for your convenience
- Optional car seat attachment available
- Weight 46 pounds only
The seats are quite spacious for both kids so there is no way they will feel hot or tied up. What sets this stroller apart from the others is the fact that it has 7 different adjustable positions for your use, which I personally consider quite fantastic.
I would arrange the seats in a manner such that the babies were always facing me, helping me keep a close watch on them.
My first try at adjusting the seats was quite cumbersome, but now as the fitments are a tad loose, I can do it in a matter of minutes.
The one thing that I particularly like is that the rear seat is a bit higher than the front seat. My sugar won’t feel alone and stuck at the back, ever again!
When I bought the , I had some doubts about its frame. It is a very reasonable stroller at the cost I bought it and after 2 months of use, I can assure you that its frame is very sturdy.
The shopping basket attachment at the back is quite big and serves it purpose. One setback of the frame is the Handle at the back, though its foam covered and all, but its height is not adjustable I should not be whining, but I am giving an honest review.
- The ride is smooth though it requires getting used to. Practice makes perfect!
- It’s foldable, which makes it highly portable for trips.
- I had adjusted the seats such that my babies would face each other. They enjoyed the ride.
- The Snack tray is handy and can accommodate both toys as well as food – of course!
- The shopping basket is quite spacious. Though I don’t use it much, it can be put to good use.
- My mother feels that the length is too long, but then she is always fussy about everything insignificant in this world. I don’t blame her, but I don’t tell her anything either.
The height of the back handle is not adjustable. It’s not a problem for me to be honest, I am 5’6” and I don’t have any issues with holding the handle, I think the height is balanced.
Contours Optima Aluminum Tandem Stroller Review
Is the Contours Optima Aluminum Tandem Stroller Worth the Asking Price? We Investigate
The Contours Optima Aluminum Tandem Stroller is a lightweight yet sturdy way to travel with kids. This double stroller is quite handy and easy to maneuver despite its large dimensions.
Thanks to the use of an aluminum frame, which keeps the total weight down to a bare minimum. Could you have ever imagined a double stroller weighing around 36.6 pounds? I think not!
to Buy Optima Aluminum Tandem Stroller
Theis a robust yet flexible dual stroller, capable of accommodating your babies on morning/evening strolls and can be folded and carried along on trips as well.
This stroller has six adjustable positions for both seats, which can also be removed to fit an infant car seat mount, in case you need to mount the little guy straight on!
A separate basket, which is capable of holding additional gear, is located right below the seats, which is used to carry along a few necessary things that parents will understand.
Two separate adult cup holders, 2 baby cup holders and extra storage area are available along with a basket, although, all these components have been kept away from the babies’ reach. Do we need to explain why? I think not!
- Independently adjustable Free Stand and Anti-Lock enables this stroller to stand upright, without any form of external support – quite an essential feature when you need to keep it aside.
- Large storage basket to store extra gear and emergency supplies – you don’t need to carry an extra bag for the baby food or diapers, etc.
- Both seats are adjustable in six different ways. They can be made to face you, face themselves, face up-front or can be removed to accommodate an infant seat mount.
- Each seat is capable of carrying a maximum of 40 pounds.
- Can be folded easily in steps, without having to detach any components. Eliminates fear of misplacing parts if it’s not in use for a fairly long duration.
HIGHLIGHT – This double stroller is one of the lightest yet strongest products in its class, due to the use of industry grade aluminum that is used to construct its frame. This stroller – despite its size – is easy to maneuver around potholes, bumps and other crevices along the pavement.
- Independent child cup holders, leg and rear recliners, along with dual sun protection canopies.
- Steering around bumps becomes easier with the 8 inch wheels up front and 10 inch wheels on its rear end.
- Comes with individual infant head rests
- Easy to detach, clean, reattach or fold when not in use.
- Height adjustable handle bars help you steer better, without causing any form of hand, neck, shoulder or back aches.
- Four individual cup holders – two for the parents and two for the infants – placed at strategic locations.
- Absence of integrated brakes is a major problem, as the stroller needs to be stopped manually, quite a difficult task with two infants on board, along with their emergency supplies.
- It is costlier than a single stroller. Hence, not a worthy investment if you have a single child, with no plans for another.