Are you looking for an Honest Contours Options Reviews? Then here is our pick of the best 3 contours double strollers options you can chose from. Enjoy.
- 1 Now, here are the things that you should consider in buying strollers:
- 2 1. Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller Review
- 3 Specifications:
- 4 Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller Review
- 5 3. Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller Review
Here are things that you should avoid when looking to buy double strollers.
Opting to buy two separate strollers for two babies will also mean extra work for you since you need the extra energy to push the two around. In addition to this, you will take too much space during you walks and shopping.
A stroller without proper harnesses can lead to accidents and hazards, especially for kids who are 1-year and below. A baby can slide through the stroller’s front opening while their head and neck will get stuck.
A poorly designed front bar hinge can also cause bruises, cuts and even finger amputations for the baby, especially when they have discovered how to hinge and unhinge them.
Double strollers that have been manufactured years back are often bulky and made with heavy materials.
For this reason, they can become harder to manoeuvre, carry in cars, fit into rooms and doors, and even to just push around.
Strollers with poor and improperly placed paddings can cause great discomfort for your babies.
In this way, they will hate sitting on their strollers and would want you to just carry them around. This entirely defeats the purpose of purchasing a stroller
Now, here are the things that you should consider in buying strollers:
There are new stroller models that are designed to carry two babies at once, these are called “double strollers”, these are the best options when you have two kids or twins.
* Look for a double stroller that has a neat folding design which makes it easier to fit in cars.
* Look for lightweight models that are sturdy enough to be ridden by two babies.
This double stroller should have the capacity to handle all types of movements and floor textures so you can easily control and manoeuvre them.
You should not look for strollers that are too wide just so your babies can move around. Furthermore, a stroller that has too much space can also lead to accidents since the babies can slip easily.
Look for strollers that have high-quality paddings that will provide your babies a long-term comfort. These padding must not shrink or change in form if they are washed.
Strollers with safety hinges and mechanisms are a must to ensure that your babies will not get any unnecessary accidents. Also, the stroller’s harness must be easily adjustable to guarantee that your babies will be safe from slipping.
Prices do not define the quality. Look for a model with the best safety measures that will ensure your babies are safe whenever you place them in their stroller. They should also be comfortable enough in them that they can even take afternoon naps.
One of the best solutions for parents who are looking for the best stroller for their twins is the Contours Options LT tandem stroller. This model is light enough, weighing only 33.8lbs, with both seats attached. Furthermore, sitting your twins in them will let both see and explore their surroundings due to the stadium-style seating arrangement.
Their seats can also be adjusted to six different sitting options, where they can even face each other and play on their own.
The Contours Options LT tandem stroller has a front wheel suspension that ensures they will never go flat and will glide easily, letting you manoeuvre it with great ease.
Lastly, your babies are well-protected with the adjustable harnesses and safety hinges, while giving them the best comfort available.
1. Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller Review
Do You Need the Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller? Let’s Find Out
You might have come across numerous tandem strollers that are large, bulky and non-portable. Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller, however, is not one of them.
This new stroller is foldable and weighs approximately 33½ pounds, making it easier to carry around and store, when not in use. Check out another powerful Kolcraft Contour Stroller -> Contours Options 3 Wheel Stroller, Berkley
The Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller has two seats, and either one of them is separately removable. This stroller is flexible and folds with both seats still on, ensuring easy storage while taking up the least possible space.
Both seats are reversible, ensuring that your kids can enjoy the surrounding sights or indulge in a personal giggle session while you keep an eye on them.
The Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller’s car seat mount, is capable of accommodating a single infant car seat – it is compatible with infant seats manufactured by numerous brands – that can be removed to accommodate the dual stroller seats.
Both the stroller seats have independently functioning canopies that are easy to remove, clean and reattach.
- Extra large storage basket keeps every gear at hand.
- The Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller weighs a total of 33½ pounds, with both seats on.
- The independently functioning auto-lock feature allows the stroller to stand upright, without external support, when folded.
- Both seats are attachable in six different layouts – they can be made to face up-front, face you, face each other, sit back to back or you could simply remove both strollers and easily install the infant seat mount.
- The 8 inch wheels up front with 10 inch wheels on its rear end can never go flat.
HIGHLIGHT – The Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller has independently adjustable suspension on its front and rear wheels, which tackles uneven road surfaces and bumps quite easily, while its efficient steering mechanism allows you to maneuver around craters that are visible.
- Its standard infant seat mount is capable of attaching to a single infant car seat, manufactured by numerous brands.
- Independently adjusting leg support mechanism, body support bar and rear inclines can be made to adjust according to your child’s needs.
- Stadium seating arrangement ensures superior view from both seats, so that both infants can enjoy the view.
- Each seat features an adjustable five-point safety harness, with a special head mount for your babies, ensuring both safety and comfort.
- Can accommodate two infants up to 40 pound each, simultaneously.
- It is larger than your conventional stroller and will take time in getting used to. Most people that have recently made the switch from conventional strollers, struggle to adjust to its length, which initially causes problems in maneuvering.
- It is pricier than conventional strollers, although, saves you the money of having to buy two and control them separately. Hence, it is not needed if you have a single child, with no plans for a second.
- Stroller does not have integrated brakes. Hence, human effort is needed to stop it from rolling away.
Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller Review
Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller – IS The Perfect Stroller That You Are Looking For.
The Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller is a lightweight and durable stroller that is capable of carrying your infant around safely and in style.
With an infant car seat mound along with five adjustable seat positions, this stroller is capable of carrying your little one, all the way from his/her early years to childhood. Here is 4 reasons why is the best.
Whether you want to keep your kid on a leash or want to take him/her for a stroll,Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller with its reversible seats, complete with a five-point safety harness, takes care of every situation.
This stroller is capable of housing an infant car seat mount, which is compatible to numerous branded infant seats.
Special restraints have been added to provide perennial protection while the use of soft fleece and foam on the sides and harnesses, prevents external injuries due to excessive force.
Its unique three-wheel design is easily maneuverable through different terrain, while it can be folded up easily and stored or taken along on trips.
Being lightweight has its advantages, while its overall dimensions ensure portability.
- This stroller is user friendly, both for the parents as well as for the child. It is quite comfortable and cozy, helping your child sleep peacefully while traveling or enjoying himself when wide awake.
- It is completely adjustable, meaning that the canopy, mounds, five-point harness, back and leg support position, etc, can be changed according to your kid’s needs.
- This single stroller weighs approximately 27.8 pounds, ensuring portability and maneuverability.
- Presence of a large storage basket underneath the central hauling space makes sure that you can carry those emergency supplies, without having to carry extra baggage.
HIGHLIGHT – The rear and leg support mechanism can be adjusted to incline at 45 and 90 degree intervals, ensuring maximum body support and comfort for your kid. It is small enough to fit in the back seat of your car, just in case.
- Weighing around 27 pounds, the Contours Options 3 Wheel Stroller steers quite well.
- Its small dimensions make it easy to carry around, while safety and comfort additions ensure that your child likes it inside the central hauling capacity.
- The adjustable canopy provides maximum protection from natural elements, including rainfall, snow and sun.
- It is easy to detach, clean and reattach.
- Use of high quality materials ensures longevity and optimum comfort.
- Adjustable handlebars help you select the proper length and draw distance, reducing chances of hand, neck, back or shoulder aches, which is a possibility in case of fixed handlebars.
- Incorporating numerous features, it is pricier than a standard stroller in its range.
- The Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller needs optimum care in order to ensure longevity. Regular maintenance prevents problems that could bite you in the back later on.
- Brakes of any sort are missing. Hence, you need to stop the stroller using physical force, in order to prevent it from rolling away, once it gathers sufficient momentum. You need to be careful while strolling around slopes.
3. Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller Review
Having a baby is a challenge for a couple. So much more in having twins or babies that are only a year or two apart. Oftentimes, the kids are left alone to be taken care by one parent since the other has a schedule or has to go to work.
Physically carrying twins is a physically exhausting job which may become too stressful for you as the days go on.
Most parents who feel that they cannot compete with having to take care of two babies at the same time tend to hire baby-sitters to help and assist them in doing all the necessary things to provide the best care for them.
However, this should not be an obstacle in having quality time with your babies since strollers have been used for hundreds of years.
Nowadays, there are innovative models that permits a parent to bring their toddlers along with them with ease.Nevertheless, there are strollers that are aesthetically good to look at yet has problems in terms of their functions.
This section will discuss the advantages and disadvantages that you should look out when purchasing a baby stroller for your babies. In this way you can ensure that your toddlers are safe and comfortable whenever they will be using these.